- 1 cup of SteepFuze The Origin Coffee OR SteepFuze Decaffeinated Coffee
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil OR medicated coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Cut gelatin leaves into 1” strips and let sit in the hot coffee for 10 minutes to bloom.
- Place cup of coffee inside a small pot of water filled 1/4 of the way and simmer.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved (5mins).
- Remove from heat and pour all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Pour into candy molds or ice cube trays and chill for about 2 hours.
- Store in a baggy or jar for a quick morning pick-me-up!
Be sure to check back every Thursday to see the new recipes! OR you can skip ahead and download our full In the CBD Test Kitchen with SteepFuze - Cocktails, Desserts, and of course, CBD ebook by clicking below.
The ebook includes the following delicious recipes:
- CBD coffee cocktail recipes (6 of them)
- CBD tea cocktail recipes (3 of them)
- CBD ice cream recipe
- CBD tiramisu recipe
- CBD coffee bites recipe
- CBD coffee brownies recipe
- CBD green tea sorbet recipe
- CBD green tea cheesecake recipe
Need to pick up some ingredients to make this recipe?