Welcome to the second installment of CBD Test Kitchen Thursdays! we've been busy in our kitchen, whipping up new and exciting flavor combinations that feature our signature CBD coffee. For this week's installment, we've updated an old favorite, creating a new CBD Tiramisu for you to try!
For those of you who are concerned about caffeine late night, use our decaf!
- 1 cup of SteepFuze New Mountain Blend Coffee
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of mascarpone
- 15 lady fingers
- Cocoa powder
- Brew 1 cup of SteepFuze New Mountain Blend Coffee (approximately 21 shots), then let cool for 5 mins.
- While waiting for the coffee to cool, place the ladyfingers in an approximately 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
- Pour the coffee evenly over the lady fingers and allow to soak.
- To make the filling, place the egg yolks, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in a saucepan.
- Whisk the ingredients together, then place over medium heat and continue to whisk until the custard thickens.
- Remove from heat and scrape the custard into a large bowl and let cool.
- Take the remaining heavy cream and beat to stiff peaks and then set aside.
- Add the mascarpone to the cooled custard and whisk till smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until the ingredients are well combined.
- In 6 small serving dishes place a ladyfinger followed by mascarpone filling until the layers reach the top of the dish.
- Dust with cocoa powder and refrigerate for several hours then serve.
Yum! Be sure to check back every Thursday to see the new recipes! OR you can skip ahead and download our full In the CBD Test Kitchen with SteepFuze - Cocktails, Desserts, and of course, CBD ebook by clicking below.
The ebook includes the following delicious recipes:
- CBD coffee cocktail recipes (6 of them)
- CBD tea cocktail recipes (3 of them)
- CBD ice cream recipe
- CBD tiramisu recipe
- CBD coffee bites recipe
- CBD coffee brownies recipe
- CBD green tea sorbet recipe
- CBD green tea cheesecake recipe
Need to stock up on some ingredients for the recipes?