For this week's installment of CBD Test Kitchen Thursdays, we move away from coffee cocktails and desserts to focus on our CBD Teas! We hope you enjoy this recipe for CBD Green Tea Sorbet!
- 3 tbsp of SteepFuze Loose Leaf Citron Green CBD Tea
- 3 cups water
- Zest of 2 organic lemons
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 lemons)
- Combine sugar, water and lemon zest in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat gently while stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from hear and stir in tea leaves.
- Let sit for 4 minutes and then strain into a large bowl.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Place in the fridge to cool completely before freezing.
- Once cool, this can be made into one of three things:
- Sorbet: pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Popsicles: pour into a popsicle mode and freeze.
- Granita: pour into one or more shallow plastic containers and freeze for four hours, stirring with a fork every 30 minutes to make sure the ice crystals have a uniform texture.
Be sure to check back every Thursday to see the new recipes! OR you can skip ahead and download our full In the CBD Test Kitchen with SteepFuze - Cocktails, Desserts, and of course, CBD ebook by clicking below.
The ebook includes the following delicious recipes:
- CBD coffee cocktail recipes (6 of them)
- CBD tea cocktail recipes (3 of them)
- CBD ice cream recipe
- CBD tiramisu recipe
- CBD coffee bites recipe
- CBD coffee brownies recipe
- CBD green tea sorbet recipe
- CBD green tea cheesecake recipe
Need to pick up some ingredients to make this recipe?