To finish off our CBD Test Kitchen Thursdays Series, we've decided to share our CBD Green Tea Cheesecake recipe! We hope you've enjoyed all of the delicious CBD cocktail and dessert recipes. Be sure to download the ebook so you have all of them at your fingertips!
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp of SteepFuze Loose Leaf Citron Green CBD Tea
- 1 cup ground shortbread cookies (about 6 oz)
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed fromage blanc
- 3/4 cup plus tbsp sugar
- 4 large eggs
- Grind tea into a finely ground powder.
- Preheat oven 325° F.
- Press cookie crumbs firmly onto bottom (not sides) of 8-inch-diameter springform pan.
- Wrap outside of pan tightly with 3 layers of heavy-duty foil.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, fromage blanc, and sugar in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until incorporated after each addition.
- Beat in green tea powder until smooth.
- Pour batter over prepared crust in pan.
- Place cake in roasting pan; add enough hot water to roasting pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- Bake cake until set but center moves very slightly when pan is gently shaken, about 1 hour.
- Remove cake from roasting pan; cool 1 hour at room temperature.
- Refrigerate uncovered overnight.
- Cut around pan sides to loosen cake; remove sides. Place cake on platter.
- Cut cake into wedges and garnish with some fresh fruit of your choosing!
Click here to download our full In the CBD Test Kitchen with SteepFuze - Cocktails, Desserts, and of course, CBD ebook:
The ebook includes the following delicious recipes:
- CBD coffee cocktail recipes (6 of them)
- CBD tea cocktail recipes (3 of them)
- CBD ice cream recipe
- CBD tiramisu recipe
- CBD coffee bites recipe
- CBD coffee brownies recipe
- CBD green tea sorbet recipe
- CBD green tea cheesecake recipe
Need to pick up some ingredients to make this recipe?